Upon latest head count, it would appear that direct family members are:
- Brother #1: Expecting the great Kanto earthquake from his Tokyo apartment (any day now).
- Brother #2: Traipsing the Moroccan Desert with his backpack and a donkey.
- Brother #3: Learning Cantonese pillow talk in Shanghai.
- Dad: Watching snow melt in Eastern Canuckistan.
- Mum: Enjoying Lebanon northwestern coast (lovely weather at this time of year), currently deciding between Syria and Cyprus for an emergency evac (wins extra bonus points for Country-on-the-Brink-of-Civil-War).
Honestly, I don’t know what that says about us as a family.