Seriously, is anyone still reading this?
For the couple tenacious lost souls still around, here is the perennial pointless “Oops, has it been a month already?” post. Insert usual excuses here.
Unfortunately, I cannot even promise you any improvement for a while (possibly two whiles and a half, depending on how things go). However, more as a way to remind myself than anything, here are a couple things I may (or may not) devote a post to, in the (very) near future (OK, I’m typing some of these as I type this):
- French Politics Part 2 and Ms. Ségolène Royal (I’m nearly done writing it, I swear).
- Bug-ridden Apple Mail program and why I really, really hate its guts, after it annihilated my inbox and those past 4 months of received emails I hadn’t backed up yet.
- Incidentally, why you may want to send again any mail you’ve sent me in the past 5 months (particularly if I haven’t replied to it yet).
- Why Russell Crowe makes a very poor substitute to studying for my Game Theory test.
- The so-called “Turing” Test: why it is meaningless, pointless and not all that interesting in the end.
- Complexity classes and NP-completeness. What is it and can it mow your lawn? With extra special bits on primality testing, combinatorial explosion, and my very own personal position on the great P versus NP debate.
- Cryptology, Encryption algorithms, DES and why they are indeed out to get you.
- Possibly: what I will be up to, come this Summer, if things go according to the plan (they never do).
Alright, now that I’ve made a bunch of loose promises for new content, I will be going back to actually writing it.