- It worked for Jack Kerouac.
- I’d be done 3 days earlier: more time to edit and correct typos.
- I’d be done 3 days earlier: more time to spend drunk in some seedy Golden Gai bar.
- Actually, it took him three weeks to write it. I don’t have three weeks.
- Sleep deprivation-induced typos probably likely to include: entire paragraphs written in Urdu, random obscene expletives, obscure references to isomorphic transformations in alternate planes of reality…
- Comparability of Beat literature masterpiece with Natural Language Processing project involving Machine Learning parsing of Rhetorical Structure Trees: dubious.
It’s a toss, really…